- 1 cup peas (fresh or frozen)
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tbsp tahini
- dash salt & pepper to taste
- toppings: 3 radishes (French or regular) & culinary lavender
- 2-3 slices bread (gluten-free or otherwise), toasted
- If using frozen peas, zap them in the microwave for 1 minute. Add peas to a food processor or blender.
- Add in: lemon juice, tahini, salt and pepper – blend until well combined.
- Toast your favorite bread, I was able to top 3 full slices with this recipe.
- With a fork, coat your toasts evenly pressing down.
- Separately, thinly slice your radishes (I’m using 3 French radishes because they are small, but regular work too!), add slices over the pea mixture.
- Finally, top with some lavender by hand, sprinkling over top. Serve!